Hot Springs Realty - Our realtor slept with a married man in another clients listed home

Dolores M.Esanu was hired last July to help a couple make their first purchase of a home.

Her clients had been married 3 yrs and had a child. It was witnessed that as the wife who was opening a retail store, went out of town for market. Dolores contacted her husband and wanted to meet at a potential home her clients may be interested in. As the husband arrived at the home of another clients home of hers, he was greeted to her wearing nothing but a coat and high heels on.

She made claims to the husband about his wife and said she had been cheating on him convincing hi he should leave her. As the night went on she showed the house to him and when seeing the master suite she laid on the bed naked and then had sex with him on the homeowners bed. The homeowners once aquatinted with Dolores came home to her scattering around trying to find and put on her coat. They fired her on the spot but declined to report her as she cried and begged them not to in fear of loosing her job and not being able to feed and take care of her parents who are immigrants from Romania, which was false as they need no help financially from her.

Mean while the young married couple separated, leading to divorce after the wife discovered this adulterous act leaving their daughter in a broken home an the wife havin a mental breakdown that led to her being treated at UAMS. Since then, Dolores hasn't stopped trying to make his wife out publicly in blogs etc making the wife out to be a villain when in reality she is the victim and not the only one Dolores has pursued. This is the 3 act of misconduct by Dolores Esanu. She recently left town after it was revealed that she had also been sleeping w another realtor who happened to be her best friend's husband in the same scenario.

She has since returned and the slander and defamation of her former client hasn't stopped, making both households file keep away orders due to her stalking and telling the daughter of this couple her mommy left her and she would be her new mommy?! She has even been placed in a divorce agreement signed by both parties that she cannot be on the property or have contact with the couple and their daughter. Attorneys of hot springs have spoken out against her claiming they had been tricked by her, stating she had to leave the previous town she lived in due to the same act. Only going after clients with money or attorneys to help keep her out of court.

This has to be stopped. Hot springs is a very small town and she has been a nightmare since arriving and still hasn't received any consequences and we all want to know why and who do we need to contact to save this from destroying another family... She has to be stopped and we wanna know how and when this will stop.

She clearly needs to seek help.

Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 6 Yes 6 4 No 4
Had the same issue 9 Yes 9
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 12 #1093170

Also u must need a job... We all are working and make actual money don't have get on our knees for it.. Check facts... This is truly sad and worse it's still being talked about. This effects the many families and women's lives she tried to hurt. She's no victim but a villian at best.. So she thinks

Makemoney

Jan 12 #1093169 Longmont, Colorado

UNEEDUAMS... She lost all her lake Hamilton friends FYI due to the same non sense posted... She herself got fired and never had a real lic. Is on every drug around and now is sleeping w a married attorney at a law firm his dad owns and shocker she JUST GOT A JOB AS HIS ASSisant..... Ask the families how they feel.. I've witnessed her 1st hand stalk, make calls to schools of the children, make false reports, the list is endless! Do your homework... And stop getting on here Dolores we all know what your doing and still try to do.. Half the comments she's made or had friends make. We grew up together and I was always there for her. She's her own worst enemy and feeds off drama and married men? It's sick and the lengths she goes to... Well it's very clear on here.. She fooled me since 9th grade then I caught her w my man too! Watch out u could be next

Doe

Jan 12 #1093165

Hey Santa too bad it's not gossip... This happened. We live in a small town and this was very sad but true!! MS. ESANU has been fired and never had a license to begin with... She's a fraud and that's an understatement.. Why don't u ask the victims... Ever seen the movie fatal attraction.. Wish this was gossip I truly do. Unfortunately it's not and a plethora of families have been torn and some re built some not due to her and her lies and moraless self..

santa

Jan 14, 2015 #931403

What rediculous gossip. Mind your own business.

YouNeedUAMS

Mar 07, 2014 #792100 Fayetteville, Arkansas

I hope you at least got paid for 500 word essay above cause it don't sound very genuine to me. I went to LH with her, she'd give kids her last dolla just to help buy them a candy bar. So what if she grew up with "immigrant" parents. Sayin' that she didn't have nothing growing up makes me sick bc obviously u got all this time to stir up a story and must have no idea what it means to work. U got a sad life lady. Making up soap operas is pathetic but making fun that she grew up without means just makes you a worthless human. Regardless of the rest of this made up BS. I'd rather have her life over yours any day. Im almost 100% She's out there working while you go on' and give yoself a good ole pat on the back for making this up. Spendin' energy into somethin' that well, *** makes you look bad and you still didn't GET PAID.

3 4 Reply
JUSTLM

Mar 07, 2014 #792092 Gulf Shores, Alabama

Wait, you're saying the wife went back to the man after all of this? So why are you blaming the real estate woman for? If a man caused me that much grief to the point of a "mental" breakdown, and involving my child, I would never take him back. You sound like you are the one with the problem. Because How many times have we heard the "trench coat and heels" story growing up and 2.)It takes two to tango, why aren't you slamming him for not wanting his wife and causing her so much "grief". Listen to how ignorant you sound. Blaming a woman and her employment on a consumer site is just plain ignorant on your part. At the end of the day, you sound like you got something against this person. Plus, He still might be keeping her around for all you know.

4 3 Reply
Annonymous

Mar 07, 2014 #792106 Springfield, Missouri

Serious ---> He woulda got served too. If it were true. Just another angry human looking to hate on someone is about as real as it gets.

1 2 Reply

Mar 06, 2014 #791791 Tampa, Florida

This is some crazy lady that sounds jealous she should be ashamed. You had to go to a hospital because of her? No I think you already have problems. She is a great realtor. Your failed marriage has nothing to do with her job. Lies.

Mar 05, 2014 #791653

Useless gossip.

LLCLegalDept

Mar 05, 2014 #791647 Little Rock, Arkansas

There is a pending investigation against the person(s) involved with the submission of this post among other forms of written nature compromising intellectual property online involving untrue, slanderous and false material. The legal business name of Hot Springs Realty is aware and further investigating the parties involved in cooperation with falsifying the independent contractor: Maria Dolores Esanu and the entity of Hot Springs Realty itself.

3 1 Reply

Feb 20, 2014 #786988 Hot Springs, Arkansas

I know a lot of couples whose wives won't list w that company Bc they're affiliated with her. Hot springs reality was a good company and I hate that due to her indiscretions w many married men and bf they'll loose business. I'll say a prayer Bc she needs it.

3 1 Reply
SoldNowBuildingTheDream

Jan 12 #1093151 Westland, Michigan

This statement is true. I was actually talking to a girlfriend at lunch about possibly listing my house whenever Dolores introduced herself to me . After that I was very interested because she presents herself to be very well-kept and personable. I admittedly did eavesdrop on her and her girlfriends conversation which basically consisted of rich men to go after, their hate for something called a cha-cha (I'm assuming is a woman's nickname) & The fact that the last call Dolores went on was to show a newlywed couple a new listing. Apparently the wife was unable to attend it with my own ears I heard Dolores telling this other blonde middle-aged woman (that my friend knew at the table and disliked & had multiple horror stories about her ) about how she did not understand the man she was showing the listing to you because she had flirted with him intensely for months and he was absolutely seemingly not interested in her and talked about nothing but his wife, so she planned to step up her game and only found it more intriguing that he was not interested in her. I am not young nor do I need someone 10 to 15 years younger than me throwing themselves at my husband, so I did decide to list with someone else. No need to invite problems into a happy marriage is what I say, but each to their own. I would be worn though that apparently she is quite immature though she may come across as being mature beyond her age at first and I would be hesitant if you were married To use her.... Show more

0 1 Reply
Lolamade

Feb 20, 2014 #786985

I'm curious as to how she is even able to "list" homes? She lost her license for mis conduct and furthermore who would buy from her in a town where she her name is linked to being a homewrecker? It's disgusting she has no morals or self respect and values. With all the scandals Dolores Esnau has been in and made blogs even on her victims it's sick and sad that she has nothing better to do w her time. She changed her name to Dolores after being ran out of the last town she lived in for once again.... Sleeping w a married man!!!! Her name is Maria Esanu aka fatal attraction. I feel so sorry for the couples whose lives were ruined or turned upside down Bc she cannot find someone who isn't already taken. Very classless. Very disturbing telling a child something so vicious when all along she was behind all of it! Poor kid prob needs therapy and her mommy!!!!

anonymous

Feb 19, 2014 #786707

Is it really any of your business who sleeps with whom or where. Granted IF this really did happen it wasn't a real wise thing to do. But to me it sounds more like pure gossip-----somebody is angry at somebody and decided to smear their reputation.

Mctruth

Feb 20, 2014 #786922 Lake Mary, Florida

Oh it's true and it sounds like gossip but it's not I personally know the owners of that house and it indeed happened and it's not ok. I was surprised reading this because it should be handled in private, one thing is for sure she isn't a victim she did this to herself and there is no justification for it. Hot springs realty is a great company but they need to put a handle on this before their reputation is lessened due to an employee. It's sad for all involved.

4 2 Reply
Daemon

Mar 07, 2014 #792102 Newark, New Jersey

Realtors aren't employEES. They are independent contractors, ***. Do your homework before speaking next time. smh.

Duh-lores

May 12, 2014 #814474 Houston, Texas

Sush Dolores. I mean Doe. Oops I mean Maria. What name are you going by this month? Lolita?

1 1

Jan 12 #1093161

So you're saying that Dolores was not affiliated with Hot Springs Realty? OK so she might've been a 1099 Associate, but the fact is that she was going out to the public and representing a real estate broker who has done a fabulous job in this town I personally know multiple people who work for the real estate broker and she is as classy & hard-working as they come. After her husband retired she went into real estate and made quite a name for herself I would even venture to say that she might be more successful than her husband was in his career and to have somebody come in, and tarnish her name like that is absolutely unacceptable. Just goes to prove that in a small town when you don't have a lot of attracted women to choose from someone like Miss Dolores can appear at first sight to be a catch. Throw a dog a bone enough times especially be hungry and eventually he'll chew on that bone. Not that it's right at all but commonsense here people. I have heard firsthand from men who would never cheat as to how she threw themselves at them & loyal as they are to their wives they did said it was very uncomfortable and if they weren't the kind of man they were they definitely would've cheated. To confess to their wives in order to get rid of hers their agent and hire someone that didn't make them feel so uncomfortable. Both wealthy and pretty prominent members of the community with a whole lot to lose probably had a lot to do with it as well. She had it made when she was... Show more

1 1
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hot Springs Realty. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hot Springs Realty.
Filing a new complaint about
×